Our Collective Commitments
1. We will respect every one in every way.
2. We will strive to make a positive, life-long impact on students.
3. We will seek out opportunities for continuous improvement.
4. We will use relevant data, best practices, and research in our collaborative decision making.
5. We will provide appropriate interventions based on students’ needs.
6. We will share and celebrate success.
7. We will be persistent in communication with families.
8. We will maintain a safe environment.